• Glycolic Acid
• Stimulates new cell production and increases rate at which skin sheds dead cells to reveal new ones
• Indirectly increases collagen production
• Improves skin texture and dryness
• Decreases fine lines and evens pigmentation with regular use
• Great for pseudo-folliculitis barbae, ingrown hairs, keratosis pilaris, and lichen spinulosus
For complete directions, refer to BENEV Clinical Protocols
Mix the Glycolic Exfoliating Gel by tipping the bottle back and forth gently. After skin has been degreased and prepped, apply acid with 2 x 2 inch gauze in a pattern to sections of the face. (See BENEV Chemical Applications Steps). When the tissue appears dry and/or very light pink, remove acid with cold compresses.
OPTIONAL: After degreasing and prepping, apply BENEV Salicylic Acid Exfoliator 30%. Wait until evenly frosted, then apply Glycolic Exfoliating Gel and proceed as directed above.